#hellofromnoco I would like to take a minute to discuss the upcoming holiday. I know that not everyone celebrates and even those who celebrate all do so in different ways. There may be some fighting, hurt feelings, and in rare cases, some physical scars that take time to heal. That’s right, I am talking about Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year! The North Country Showcase is jumping on the bandwagon with some exciting offers. They will even be open extended hours and offering up some AMAZING deals!
So as you are prepping your turkey, making the stuffing, and hiding the good silver from Auntie Stickyfingers take a minute to enter your email address on the Showcase website (www.northcountryshowcase.com) which guarantees a 10% off coupon on any purchase over $25 (quilts are the exception).
Check out the details of the awesomeness you can expect:
- Extended hours! You can #shoptheshowcase from 7 a.m., until 9 p.m on November 24th.
- Featured Black Friday Special: 15% all locally-made quilts.
- All customers will get a White Ticket just for stopping in!!!
- There will be three separate drawings will be held throughout the day that you can enter wit those tickets so make sure you shop early (and often) to make sure you get entered into the drawing you want:
- At 1 p.m., White Ticket drawing for a mounted handcrafted Stained Glass nightlight ($75 value)
- At 3 p.m., White Ticket drawing for a gift basket of Showcase products ($100 value)
- 5 p.m., White Ticket drawing for a handmade quilt (local design, $175 value).
If fighting the crowds and bargain shoppers is not your thing then consider joining us on Saturday, November 25th for Small business Saturday. Founded by American Express in 2010, Small Business Saturday was founded at a time where small businesses were hurting from an economy in recession. So come #shoptheshowcase and support your local small businesses. One purchase not only supports our small business, it helps support over 90 local small businesses throughout our Seven Counties. #shopsmall
If you have a question or a topic for future post let us know in the comments or send a message to [email protected]